Turf and ornamental solutions provider Target Specialty Products will host its 20th Turf Fuel Masterclass Series webinar on Thursday, January 26.
Product development manager Steve Loveday will host the webinar, which will focus on “2022 Product Recap and Findings” and will start at 1:30 p.m. Eastern / 10:30 a.m. Pacific. Attendees will learn the newest findings and feedback about three premium Turf Fuel products: Vertical, Mic Drop and Infinite. Loveday will share findings he acquired from clients using the products and from his own research done by traveling across the United States and Canada.
The webinar is free but registration is required. It will include a Q+A session.
“It’s important to keep our current and future clients informed of the latest and newest findings regarding these premium products since their inception,” Loveday said. “This webinar will be helpful because it applies to everybody in any region. The technological findings and feedback taken across the United States and Canada will be a great learning opportunity for all attendees.”
Loveday is a Michigan State alum and a 25-year golf industry veteran. He worked eight years in golf course management and maintenance prior to honing his skills in plant nutrition, biostimulation and defense activation. He has used his expertise and education to develop nutritional and soil conditioning products over the past four years and has presented in numerous countries on topics associated with the maintenance of fine turf. He currently focuses on the discovery of innovative technologies to improve plant health and resistance towards abiotic and biotic stress.
Latest from Golf Course Industry
- Toro launches battery-powered slope mower
- New era of data collection?
- Tackling an undercovered topic
- Audubon International, Invited strengthen sustainability partnership
- Target Specialty Products reveals GCSAA Conference and Trade Show lineup
- Pinetop Country Club hires Arizona turf veteran Harold Mitchell as superintendent
- Wonderful Women of Golf 20: Ashley Kendall Sutton
- Steel Green Manufacturing moves into new Indiana facility