The FairWays Foundation, which has awarded more than $440,000 worth of grant funds to 29 projects across the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom since 2020, announced the application period for its fourth grant cycle opens Feb. 1, 2023. The submission window will remain open until April 30, 2023, with successful grant recipients being notified in October 2023.
The FairWays Foundation is a stand-alone 501c3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to safeguarding our environment, supporting conservation-based projects; big and small by granting funds to successful applicants globally.
The conservation-focused non-profit encourages all businesses or individuals to apply who are looking for funding assistance for projects pertaining to our environment and natural resources. CLICK HERE to learn how to apply.
Latest from Golf Course Industry
- Toro launches battery-powered slope mower
- New era of data collection?
- Tackling an undercovered topic
- Audubon International, Invited strengthen sustainability partnership
- Target Specialty Products reveals GCSAA Conference and Trade Show lineup
- Pinetop Country Club hires Arizona turf veteran Harold Mitchell as superintendent
- Wonderful Women of Golf 20: Ashley Kendall Sutton
- Steel Green Manufacturing moves into new Indiana facility