BRANDT will be unveiling two new proprietary nutrient technologies – BRANDT Organiplex and GRIGG Turftopia – at the Golf Industry Show.
BRANDT Organiplex is a breakthrough in the foliar nutrition category. The product line has been approved by the Organic Materials Institute and is recommended for customers looking for high quality, high performance sustainable fertilizers. The formulation contains a high concentration of amino acids, which boosts nutrient efficiency. BRANDT Organiplex is the latest addition to the company’s sustainable product portfolio, which includes nutrients, adjuvants and bio-pesticides.
GRIGG Turftopia is the newest formulation in the premier GRIGG Proven Foliar nutrient line. The new technology helps maintain turf hydration, resilience and playability during periods of drought and environmental stress. It contains unique properties that help maintain cellular hydration and strength.
Dr. Gordon Kauffman, BRANDT technical manager, and BRANDT representatives will be in booth #4017 throughout the GIS to answer questions and discuss the new technologies in more detail.
“We’re looking forward to bringing this technology to the turf industry,” said John Guglielmi, national sales director at BRANDT. “We are very excited about the value it’s going to bring to superintendents.”
Latest from Golf Course Industry
- Tackling an undercovered topic
- Audubon International, Invited strengthen sustainability partnership
- Target Specialty Products reveals GCSAA Conference and Trade Show lineup
- Pinetop Country Club hires Arizona turf veteran Harold Mitchell as superintendent
- Wonderful Women of Golf 20: Ashley Kendall Sutton
- Steel Green Manufacturing moves into new Indiana facility
- AQUA-AID Solutions introducing Vredo Turf Buddy
- Finishing big work again at BallenIsles