Olde Florida Golf Club
For the fish and sides
- Mangrove snapper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sallt and fresh ground peppper
- Finely chopped fresh garlic
- Jasmine rice
For the lemon butter caper sauce
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 2 to 3 tablespoons drained capers
- Grill fish on the Big Green Egg with plate setter and indirect.
- Marinate fish in extra-virgin olive oil, light salt, fresh ground pepper and finely chopped fresh garlic.
- Flip the fish once after it turns from translucent to white at approximately 250 for 5 minutes.
- Grill for another 5 minutes until the fish is flaky.