- 7 hard boiled eggs, cooked, cooled and peeled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard (brown or spicy preferred)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 to 11/2 teaspoons tarragon vinegar to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set smoker to 180 and allow to reach target temperature.
- Place peeled eggs directly on the grill grate for 30 minutes.
- Remove eggs and allow to cool.
- Slice eggs lengthwise and gently remove yolks into mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard and vinegars. Salt and pepper to taste. Mix well until smooth.
- Place mixture into halved egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.