Built in the United States, the new STIHL BR 700 backpack blower (64.8 cc) is the most powerful blower in the STIHL line, delivering 35 Newtons (912 cfm, 165 mph) of blowing force. Setting the standard for professional-grade blowers, the BR 700 backpack blower combines power, fuel efficiency and durability.
This brawny blower is great for tough tasks like heavy debris cleanup and year-round use with its low-emission, fuel-efficient engine and low cost of operation.
“Able to clear piles of wet leaves, and reduce bottom line costs with a fuel efficient engine, the BR 700 is the ideal tool to help take control of tough landscaping tasks and large property maintenance,” said Thomas Techow, product manager at STIHL. “Its optimal power-to-weight ratio makes it comfortable to use during big jobs that take more time.”
The BR 700 is packed with professional features, including:
· A telescopic tube adjustment that allows the user to quickly and easily adjust the length for a variety of user heights and cleanup applications
· A control handle that adjusts without tools to the operator’s most comfortable position
· A simplified starting procedure and semi-automatic choke that offer smooth, easy starts with a reduced chance of flooding
· A streamlined, rounded design that reduces the chance of getting caught on branches when working in tight quarters
· Standard comfort elements such as large straps, a backpack pad and a soft rubber grip on the throttle for optimal comfort on the job
The manufacturer’s suggested retail price is $549.95.