Knowledge is the competitive edge in the golf industry. To sharpen the game, SiteOne Landscape Supply will host a Golf Industry Virtual Forum on September 30. The event will run from 2 to 6 p.m. EDT and feature a keynote from Pat Jones of Flagstick LLC titled “The future belongs to you: how superintendents are leading the way to a better tomorrow for Golf.”
Registration is complimentary and available online.
“Superintendents often look to in-person annual training events to further their knowledge,” SiteOne senior events manager Christina Moore said. “However, the pandemic has forced all SiteOne physical events to be paused. This is a can’t-miss event. Not only will attendees walk away with new insights — they will have the opportunity to network with suppliers and talk with key agronomic experts.”
The half-day agenda topics include:
- The benefits of plant health, presented by Bayer
- Effective management of hard to control diseases, presented by Syngenta
- Best practices for chemical applications, presented by BASF
- Get ahead of sedge — effective management strategies, presented by FMC
- The importance of resistance management and how to implement practices, presented by PBI Gordon
- Macroeconomic trends and its impact to golf, presented by Corteva
- Poa annua seedhead suppression, presented by NuFarm
Individuals that attend all sessions live will be entered for a chance to win 250,000 SiteOne Partner Program Points, redeemable for a variety of items such as trips, merchandise, credit on account and more.