- Easily find solutions and savings by accessing previous order history
- Pick only the products they want – search all product solutions based on growing area, turf type and acreage
- Identify savings through the rebate finder – look for the blue tags to see recommendations and tips in real time while shopping online
- Search pest solutions and receive a list of recommended products
- Easily access pricing, customer support and product information from a mobile device
- Work with a network of trusted advisors for recommendations and support throughout the ordering process
The Turf and Ornamental business of Bayer, within the company's Crop Science division, announced the launch of Flex Solutions – a new online ordering platform that gives customers the freedom and flexibility to create solutions with the products that best suit their needs. The new platform launch coincides with the beginning of Bayer’s early order program, which runs Oct. 1 through Dec. 6.
The new Flex Solutions platform was designed as an intuitive digital tool that moves away from the notion of pre-assembled PAKs of products and instead allows customers the ability to search for relevant solutions, easily identify the best savings opportunities, and ultimately purchase only the products they need for the environments they manage. Through the tool, customers can also utilize their network of trusted advisors for recommendations and support.
“One of the greatest benefits of this platform is the freedom of choice for our customers,” Bayer product manager Mark Clodfelter said. “They have always wanted the ability to customize their purchases, and now we are thrilled to be able to deliver that experience for them.”
Through the Flex Solutions online ordering platform, customers will be able to:
Going forward, turf managers and lawn and landscape professionals will utilize the Flex Solutions platform in collaboration with their trusted advisors to create Bayer solutions.
In order to participate in the early order program and create Flex Solutions credentials, customers must have a My Bayer Rewards account. Once this is complete, customers will be able to create their Flex Solutions login credentials and access the platform that offers flexible ordering and cost savings.