As part of a continued commitment to provide innovative solutions for superintendents, Syngenta has launched three fungicides for golf course turf. Ascernity, Posterity XT and Posterity Forte fungicides deliver control of diseases like dollar spot, spring dead spot, anthracnose and large patch.
“As the needs of superintendents continue to evolve, so does our commitment to ongoing innovation,” said Steve Dorer, fungicide brand manager for turf at Syngenta. “Each of these fungicides features an optimized formulation that combines trusted active ingredients with advanced technology to provide enhanced, broader-spectrum control, resistance management and longevity, which are ideal for protecting fairways and greens.”
Ascernity combines the advanced SDHI technology SOLATENOL (benzovindiflupyr) with difenoconazole, the proven cooling DMI, to bring broad-spectrum disease control into focus.
Ascernity offers superintendents:
• Long-lasting control as the cornerstone of the GreenTrust 365 Large Patch Assurance Program
• Excellent control of foliar diseases like anthracnose and brown patch
• Turf safety with no heat restrictions even in the summer when disease pressure is high
Building on the power of Posterity, with ADEPIDYN® technology (pydiflumetofen), Posterity XT and Posterity Forte combine three leading active ingredients from different FRAC groups to put long-lasting disease protection into motion.
The benefits of Posterity XT include:
• Up to 28 days of control of more than 20 diseases including brown patch, summer patch and dollar spot
• Broad-spectrum control of more than 25 cool-season turf diseases on fairways, tees, greens and roughs
• Powerful control as part of the GreenTrust 365 Fairy Ring Assurance Program
Posterity Forte provides:
• Exceptional control as the foundation for the GreenTrust 365 Spring Dead Spot and Take-all Root Rot Assurance Program
• Up to 28 days of industry-leading dollar spot control on warm- and cool-season turf
For resistance management and broad-spectrum disease control, the Syngenta technical services team has developed agronomic programs that strategically rotate these fungicides with other trusted products. To find recommendations for incorporating Ascernity, Posterity XT and Posterity Forte into an existing agronomic program, visit GreenCastOnline.com/Programs.
"We know that superintendents are constantly being asked to do more at their courses," said Stephanie Schwenke, turf market manager for Syngenta. "These three products provide significantly stronger, broader disease control that led to the creation of three new assurance programs - all of which are supported by soil temperature alerts to help maximize application timing.”
Ascernity, Posterity XT and Posterity Forte will be available for purchase in August.