The Air2G2 is an easy to operate, self-propelled turf air injection machine proudly made in the USA and built to tackle soil compaction that forms as a result of foot traffic, mechanical traffic and nature’s daily wear and tear. The Air2G2 uses three probes to laterally inject pressurized air at 6-inch and 12-inch depths in a diameter of up to 9 feet below the soil surface, reaching deep into the soil profile. These lateral air injections fracture the compacted soil immediately without disruption to the surface of the turf or to the roots below.
The injected air relieves compaction, increases porosity and enhances respiration which allows for increased water absorption and promotes gas exchange. Most importantly, it does so with little to no disturbance to the turf and the roots below leaving the surface ready for play.
Explore the January 2021 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Golf Course Industry
- Toro launches battery-powered slope mower
- New era of data collection?
- Tackling an undercovered topic
- Audubon International, Invited strengthen sustainability partnership
- Target Specialty Products reveals GCSAA Conference and Trade Show lineup
- Pinetop Country Club hires Arizona turf veteran Harold Mitchell as superintendent
- Wonderful Women of Golf 20: Ashley Kendall Sutton
- Steel Green Manufacturing moves into new Indiana facility