The TDR-X contour roller mower features a 10’6” wide cut with 3 independently floating decks and a unique 6-way swivel hitch. It is both productive and agile as it was designed from the ground up as a contour mower for golf courses. Designed to closely follow the contours of a championship ranked golf course, it produces a professional quality cut that will impress both Superintendents and Members alike. Replaceable blade tips are standard and feature an industry leading 2” overlap for a superior cut and extended life, reducing operating costs. The TDR-X is as easy to maintain as it is to operate that will allow your technical staff to focus on other activities. No daily greasing and many standard TDR-X features are not found on other similar mowers.
The TDR-X, the way a contour roller mower should be designed.
VISIT us at GIS Virtual 2021
Progressive Turf Equipment
Explore the January 2021 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Golf Course Industry
- Toro launches battery-powered slope mower
- New era of data collection?
- Tackling an undercovered topic
- Audubon International, Invited strengthen sustainability partnership
- Target Specialty Products reveals GCSAA Conference and Trade Show lineup
- Pinetop Country Club hires Arizona turf veteran Harold Mitchell as superintendent
- Wonderful Women of Golf 20: Ashley Kendall Sutton
- Steel Green Manufacturing moves into new Indiana facility