Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc., which manufactures and designs certain Cushman vehicles, is a Textron Inc. (NYSE:TXT) company. Through its Cushman brand, Textron Specialized Vehicles is a Silver Partner of GCSAA, and is proud to further support golf course superintendents with Growing Greens.
“Cushman’s support of the industry both locally and nationally are impressive,” said J. Rhett Evans, CEO of the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America. “Its dedication to advancing the superintendent profession and growing the game of golf is continually demonstrated by various programs that support GCSAA. It’s a nice way to give back.”
Superintendents can customize their Hauler utility vehicles to fit their course’s specific needs. Cushman performed extensive customer research and listened to feedback, which led engineers to design a high-performing, customizable golf utility vehicle with a large bed, practical dash and a wide array of accessories that enhance the functionality of the vehicle.
New Cushman Hauler features include:
• A standard rear hitch receiver to tow whatever the day demands;
• Premium turf tires that provide traction without damaging the greens;
• Optional power dump bed for heavy lifting;
• Versatile glove box with removable shelf to make room for larger items;
• Optional 12V or USB outlets, to ensure tablets and smartphones don’t lose power.
Superintendents can schedule a demonstration of the new Hauler at HaulerDemo.com. For more information on participating in the Growing Greens program, superintendents can contact their Cushman sales representative.